All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

2 BEDROOM AVAILABLE IN ALL FEMALE ROW HOUSE IN CAPITOL HILL, UNDER $800/each

edited August 2022 in Housing

Looking for 2 roommates to fill a 3 bedroom 1 bathroom house in the heart of Capitol Hill. 

Both bedrooms will be available by mid September (Flexible move-in) 

Located on 10th st and Independence Ave SE the apartment is a 6-minute walk from the Eastern Market Station (Orange, blue and silver line). There are also multiple bus stops and bike share racks within a 3 minute walk. Grocery Stores nearby are Trader Joe’s, Safeway, Yes! Organic Market (5 min walk), Whole Foods & Giant (15 min walk) Street's & Glens (<5 min walk), Harris Teeter & Safeway (7-8 min), and Eastern Market (5 min walk). It’s incredibly close to dozens of restaurants on 8th and 7th st, including multiple Michelin star restaurants and our local Michelin star coffee shop- Little Pearl. And as for coffee shops, Capitol Hill never runs short! A local favorite Wine & Butter is just a 2 min walk from our house. The historic Capitol Hill neighborhood is pretty community oriented, with lots of local spots, parks, The Nation’s Capitol Building, Supreme Court, Library of Congress, and multiple elementary schools nearby. I have never felt unsafe walking around here! Strong preference for living with other women. 

The house contains three bedrooms, 1 of them at the very front part of the house with a large curtain that separates it from the entrance hall. 1 bathroom, a living room, kitchen and laundry room- all in the basement. A small back patio and porch. This is a month to month lease. 

You’d be living with me, I am a 25 year old Latina woman and an NCCer. I usually spend the majority of my day outside the house but would love a good and friendly relationship with my roommates.. I enjoy walks, hosting people for dinner/movie nights, cooking and having good conversations.Since it's a three bedroom house, I prefer someone who’s clean, communicative and respectful. I am fully vaccinated and boosted! 

Please reach out if you're interested!

PICTURED: the two rooms available

Comments