All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

$1,285 Skg CM for Mo2Mo flexibility Fully Furnished Master Rm, Full Stocked Kitchen, NEAR PENTAGON

Pleae reference NCC Post if you reply because I am seeking a Christian Male housemate but I used Craigslist to create a photo link so FIND PHOTOS HERE: 
 washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/roo/d/alexandria-furnished-rm-in-home/7493285343.html

taken: 
SEEKING A CM for 1 Room. Details below

POSTED July 24 for August 2022 availability. 

RENT: $1,285 Includes phenomenal Northern Virginia proximity, mo 2 mo. flexibility, all utilities included and 10 minutes to a ton of high profile locations. I am seeking someone who believes they are unlikely to move during hard to find a replacement cold winter months of Nov, Dec, Jan, Feb or at least this is ideal but I understand life is unpredictable at times. 

BENEFITS of my home:
*Fully Furnished Master Bedroom and Fully stocked Kitchen
*Month to Month Rent Flexibility for Short term or Longer Term stays. (just give me 30 days notice please)
*Modern, Clean, Quiet, Peaceful, lots of open concept windows and natural light
*Parking (free, both in driveway and street)
*Highly Walkable. Lots of retail. No car needed but parking is free
*Metro: Pentagon is 12 minutes from the Metro Bus behind backyard fence. (I had no car for years and worked across from the White House)
*Keyless entry. Come and go easily 

Ive had good experience with Military Geobachelors. Also, month to month flexibility is fine but just want someone who is not likely to leave in Colder months of Nov to March because it's tough to find a replacement then. Let me know if you want to talk or do a FaceTime of the place.

I prefer someone who is a good fit with the house (me) so more than just someone to pay rent so here's a little about me: I live on the 1st floor. You on the 3rd. I enjoy keeping the house peaceful and clean and an easy place for people to stay short term (or longer term) and feel relaxed.  Occasionally I'll have a movie night on the projector outside on the house for the neighborhood. It's a good community of people. My Christian faith is important to me, I enjoy playing acoustic guitar at my church in Arlington, Im conservative, enjoy thoughtful conversations about any topic, I work in HR and spent a career in Corporate Recruiting, I hail from Central PA + College then moved to Baltimore, MD after college and then Georgetown to Alexandria, VA where I am now and have a house with extra rooms.  I'm made some good friends from renters while others just need a place to crash and that works also if someone is respectful. I'm happy to talk + I would enjoy hearing a little about you or any social media shares if interested.

Address is one block away from 3800 Elbert Avenue, Alexandria VA 22305

In Alexandria (right on S. Arlington city border) off well known corner of S. Glebe Rd and Mt. Vernon (also S. Arlington Ridge Rd) near Pentagon/Crystal City/Potomac Yard/Amazon HQ2.

EXTRA TIPS:
PROXIMITY:
Minutes to National Landing, Amazon HQ2, VA Tech Campus, Pentagon City, Shirlington. Also, 10-14 minutes to Balston, Georgetown, Old Town). The perfect central location in a highly walkable area (rated a 77) with things from Starbucks and The Birchmere to several grocery stores including MOM's and Giant 1-4 blocks away.

METRO:
Metrorail: Potomac Yard Metro is 1 mile down Glebe Road
Metrobus: Less than 1 block (out backyard gate)
I took the bus for years to get into DC after hoping on the Metrorail. It took 14 minutes to get to the Metro Station on the Bus to Pentagon or Crystal City Metro from my home.

COVID: House has an Air Purification/Disinfection system built into the central HVAC if you have allergies. No pets or smokers have been here.

FOR A RESPONSE: Please let me know your questions and what's important to you. Please also send a Facebook or LinkedIn profile.  I’m happy to share mine... and/or let me know a little about yourself.. Thank you. - Mark

****** if you’re interested, would you please consider letting me know a little about yourself, values or situation/how long you may need a place, you are welcome  to share a Facebook Profile or LinkedIn but not necessary. I'll do the same and we can chat!*********

Comments

• Sorry about the last two lines of my above post as they are redundant. I was editing the post and I posted it to quick before I saw this. Site won't let me go back and edit it.
  •  Hello Mark, my name is Timothy Miller. To tell you a little about myself, God lead me to leave Atlanta and moved up here a few weeks. I am a Union Electrician and I am working at Amazon H2Q building it. I have been attending church at NCC Capital Turnaround and I love it! 

Well, I just read your post and would love to be able to see the house in person! This is what I am looking for. Here is my phone number 470-455-9692 if you would not mind calling or texting me so we could find a time for me to come see the house.

Your Brother In Him, 

Timothy Miller

470-455-9692

• I really did post this too quick before edits so there is redundancy I am seeing now