All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Seeking CF to Share 2B/2Ba Hill East House in August

My housemate is going abroad and her master bedroom is available to rent for a month, starting on July 30. It's beautifully furnished and has its own spa-like bathroom. The cost for the month is $1300 and is negotiable, along with the length of stay which can be for the full month or less.  

I'm looking for someone to occupy my housemate's room and share the rest of the house with me. The house is in Hill East, within a half mile of Lincoln Park, H Street Corridor and Stadium Armory Metro. It's renovated, beautifully decorated, has two bedrooms and two bathrooms, a spacious kitchen, a great sunroom and living room along with a large deck that is perfect for gathering and grilling. 

I'm a Christian female, in full-time ministry, with a lot of engagement from home. I am passionate about my work which includes creating safe space for people to experience Jesus-centered emotional/relational healing, caring for youth/young adults in DC, and walking with others who desire to become spiritually and relationally mature. Last but not least, I'll be dog-sitting one of the cutest dogs in DC, a one-year old cockapoo named Bradley James.

I'm happy to answer questions and send more pics.
This discussion has been closed.