All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Renovated Home +Furn.Rm for CM off Glebe Rd Arling/Alexand edge near Pentagon/Potomac Yard/Ballston

FOR AUG 1 Move in
Male owner seeking 1 male to rent on 3rd floor. I reside on 1st floor 
From time to time a 3rd room considerate professional may rent and this could be a friend yours if the other room is empty

1 Large Room with Private Bath for Rent in Glebe Road Home shared with self (owner) 
$1,285 all on with Nothing else to pay. All Utilities included. 
Contact Mark at 202-306-0090, mmakary@hotmail.com

BENEFITS of this place:
 * Month to month move out flexibility as you need so short term stays are welcome such as 1-6 months while in transition and figuring things out. No problem
 * All utilities included in price
 * Highly Walkable. Lots of retail. No car needed but parking is free
 * Fully Furnished Clean Bedroom
 * Kitchen is fully stocked
 * Nothing extra for any utilities
 * Keyless entry with your own code
 * Extra Sanitary measures taken: Professional Air Purification/Disinfection system built into the house central HVAC in home.  I am fully vaccinated.

I have a modern, quiet, peaceful & very clean home and I am looking for a clean & respectful professional. 

A little about me: I enjoy playing guitar at my church in Arlington, I work in HR mostly as a recruiter, enjoy board games, reading, netflix, I moved from PA to Baltimore to DC after college and I have a room I rent from time to time to people who are an easy fit and to people in transition on a short term flexible basis or longer if needed. 

Minutes to National Landing, Amazon HQ2, VA Tech Campus, Pentagon City, Shirlington. Also, 10-14 minutes to Ballston, Georgetown, Old Town). The perfect central location in a highly walkable area (rated a 77) with things from Starbucks & The Birchmere to several grocery stores including MOM's & Giant 1-4 blocks away.

METRO:
They will be done very soon with the Metro at Potomac Yard less than a mile straight shot down Glebe Rd. Until then Pentagon and Crystal City Metro are both very close andI took the bus in my backyard for years to the Red Cross across from the White House. 12-14 minutes to get to the Pentagon or Crystal City Metro Station
PARKING:
Street Parking and driveway available. 

****** if you’re interested, would you please consider letting me know a little about yourself, values or situation, maybe share a Facebook Profile or LinkedIn. I'll do the same and we can chat!*********

Comments