All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

CF Looking for Housing Beginning in Late August/Early September

edited June 2022 in Housing
I'm moving to the DC area for a new job starting in September and looking for either roommates to find a place together or an established place with a room to fill!

I'm 27, an attorney, and pretty laid back and social.  I love Jesus, am a big coffee drinker, and am always up for an adventure to try a new restaurant.  

I do also have a small 2 year old Boston Terrier, Mahomes, who will be moving with me, so he would be one of your roommates too!  (Picture below.). He’s super friendly and used to living with roommates.

My job will be based in Arlington, but it is partially remote, so I am open to both DC (Foggy Bottom, Logan Circle, DuPont, Capitol Hill) and Arlington housing options.  

If you think we could be a good fit to find a place together, or you have an open spot, I'd love to chat!  Please send me an email at annaejgoodman@gmail.com.