All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Short-Term Brentwood MD Home

Hi ALL, I'm posting on behalf of Christian friends.If you are interested, please email me informsac@yahoo.co.uk and I'll put you in touch!

Between May 27th and June 19th, we will be visiting family in the Midwest. So, if you or someone you know is looking for a place to stay for a few weeks this summer, or if you just want to get away from your apartment (or your housemates) for a while, then this opportunity might be for you. We only ask that you keep our cat and plants company. Brentwood is located between DC and Hyattsville on the Route 1 corridor. The closest Metro stop is West Hyattsville, a 25-minute walk away along the bike path following the lovely Northwest Branch of the Anacostia River. There are also multiple bus routes nearby, including a few that drop you off right by our house. All the best!