All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

CM Seeking Roommate in Arlington/Crystal City (RePost)

New roommate needed for 2 bed 2 bath apartment with in room laundry in the heart of Crystal City starting March 23 - Repost

Reposting the ad b/c a couple prospects fell through.

The Room
Private room with attached, private bath. The room is spacious and has suited the needs of prior roommates well.

The common areas of the unit include a furnished living room, kitchen with plenty of toys for cooking, and the laundry area. 

The Apartment
The building is a 5 minute walk from the Crystal City Metro (Yellow and Blue lines and buses) and can be accessed with a mostly underground walk. The building offers great amenities, including rooftop pool, grill, and eating area, a reservable lounge, fitness and business center.

The Roommate
I am a mid-career professional, working in the Crystal City area. I walk to my office, but work from home when I have large projects. My travel schedule can be heavy in the summer, but travel only ocassionally outside of that season. I generally keep to myself, but am more than happy to socialize. I like to cook, bike, and enjoy outdoor activities.

Rent runs $1,242 / Month / person and utilities run between $65 and $100 /month/ person.

While the apartment will be open on the 23, move in is flexible between the 23 and early April.

Comments

This discussion has been closed.