All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Room in 2bdrm House Available - Beautiful Brookland!

My roommate recently moved out because she bought her own place so I'm looking for a new person to fill her room in the house I rent. The house has 2 large bedrooms, 1 nursery/office-sized room, 2 full bathrooms, a finished basement, a front porch, a large backyard with a vegetable garden, and a garage. It's a really big space for 2 people to share (~1500sq ft).

The room available has 2 closets, plenty of space for a queen sized bed, dresser, bookshelves, and a desk. The room is not currently furnished but there is a Queen-sized bed frame that the new tenant can use if they want it. I've included some pictures below but I'm happy to send more if you want to see them!

The neighborhood of Brookland is wonderful: there's always parking available, and it's about a 10 minute walk to the Brookland metro station, where you can catch the Red Line and multiple bus lines. The landlord is very helpful and responsive -- I've lived in the house for 2.5 years and I love it.

Rent: $1290/month + utilities (~$120-200/month for water, gas, electric, and internet, depending upon the month)

About me: I'm a woman in my early 30s, I work full time (half at home and half in the office) and I am very used to living with roommates so I keep things clean and value open and honest communication as the most important part of our roomie relationship. I like to host friends for dinner/game nights but only do so with the permission of my roommates!

Move In Date: April 1 (some flexibility for earlier if needed)

Questions? Interested? Email me at yadlin.shiri@gmail.com