All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

ISO Female Roommate by 4/1 in Alexandria

I’m 23 year and working professional. I am from liberty university and originally from the DMV. I love trying different cuisines, exploring dc, hiking, traveling, hammocking, backpacking, love dogs (don’t have one), getting into photography and modeling, professional figure skater and I’m very outgoing and open. I listen to all types of music except country and trap. I love Disney, musicals, bachelor, marvel, friends, new girl, Brooklyn 99, and how I met your mother. It is a 2 bedroom and 1 shared bathroom with in unit laundry and balcony.  The rent is $868.50 not included with utilities.  I’m located in Alexandria, VA. Approximately 10 mins away from Arlington and 15 mins away from DC. 5 mins away from the metro station. Amenities: pool, courtyard gym, dog park, club room, garage parking, business center, package service, convenience store, dry cleaning,  and shuttle bus service to the metro. Please email me if you’re interested for more details. 

Comments