All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Student from Illinois looking for Female Roomates (June-August 2022)

edited March 2022 in Housing

Hi!

I am a student from Illinois who is looking at the possibility of being in DC for the summer.

I heard about this church from my home church in Naperville, Illinois (Calvary Church of Naperville). I heard about NCC through Pastor Joel Schmidgall. Pastor Joel has visited my home church a few times to preach.

If I do come to DC, I plan on visiting this church since my internship is nearby!

(I am new to the area and I have never been to DC before.)

A little about me:

• I love Jesus

• I am a  20-year-old college student majoring in Political Science/ Bussiness Communication

• I am associated with Chi Alpha at my University!!! (I love them, they are my people) Chi Alpha stands for Christ Ambassadors.

• I love: dogs, outside activities, (spontaneous) dancing, rock climbing, and ballroom dancing, cooking

• I am pretty outgoing. I would consider myself an extrovert

• I grew up in Illinois, but I go to a college in Indiana.

• In the past two years: I have roomed with people whom I did not know very well and we have gotten along great

Housing Info:

• I would like to find an apartment with roommates (2-4)

• I am looking for housing in the Arlington/ McClean area

• I am clean and prefer a neat environment. 

• I do not mind living with pets

• I do not have a car

• Budget: 500-800 a month (not including utilities)

• Looking for a lease from June 1st - August 31st 

email: tabithaakoto1@gmail.com

Looking forward to being in DC, but will definitely miss my family and friends. Please feel free to connect!

Comments