All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Looking for TWO Roommates in Columbia Heights/Park View Loft

Hello!

I’m looking for TWO roommates in a spacious, sunny loft in Columbia Heights/Park View! 

Here's a little bit about me:
I am a mid-twenty yo doing the WFH thing since March 2020. When not working, I enjoy cooking, reading, running, watering my dramatic plants, getting together with friends (as Covid allows), hosting small group, and exploring local sights and bites.

Here are some details about the space:
  • It’s a 3 bed/2 bath with tons of natural light, an open layout, and large common spaces
  • One room is downstairs with own bathroom (that also is the common downstairs bathroom) - $1275/month
  • One room is upstairs with shared bathroom - $1000/month
  • There is a roof and gym
  • 10 min walk from both the Petworth and Columbia Heights metro stations, and multiple bus lines even closer.
  • Call Your Mother, Heat Da Spot, Midlands, and Hook Hall are just steps away!
  • Street parking available with Zone 1 parking. Garage parking may be an option at an added monthly cost (will need to inquire on availability).
If you're a visual person like me, here are some pictures for reference. There are also some furniture items for sale.

Please email me at vivianmariechiang@gmail.com if you or someone else you know is interested in learning more.