All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

CM Seeking Roommate / Private Room w Bathroom in Apt / Crystal City

Details
$1,242 / month - 12 month duration
Open March 23
Utilities run around $65-$100 /person / month

The Room
Private bedroom with connected, private bath. 

Common areas of the apartment unit include living room, kitchen, and in-room laundry. I have furnished the living room and have plenty of kitchen utensils (and plenty of fun tools for cooking). 

The Apartment Building
The building is conveniently located to the Crystal City Metro (5ish minute walk) and can be accessed with a mostly underground walk. The building offers great amenities,including rooftop pool, grill, and eating area, a reservable lounge, fitness and business center.

The rooftop offers one of the best views of the DC area, in my opinion.

The Roommate
I am a mid-career professional, working in the Crystal City area. I walk to my office, but work from home when I have large projects. My travel schedule can be heavy in the summer, but travel only ocassionally outside of that season. I generally keep to myself, but am more than happy to socialize. I like to cook, bike, and enjoy outdoor activities.
This discussion has been closed.