All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Room for Rent Beautiful Annandale Townhouse for CF - $525/mo - Available 4/1

edited February 2022 in Housing

Hi there! My name is Katie and I am moving out of my room in this wonderful house in Annandale due to unforeseen life circumstances. The roommates and the house are lovely, so I am looking to find the best fit to take my place! 

The room is smaller, but a comfortable size for a full-size bed, desk, and bookshelf. There is plenty of closet space in the room, and additionally you will share a storage area in the basement with one other roommate. The room shares a bathroom with one other roommate. 

The house itself is spacious and charming - with two cozy living rooms, a spacious kitchen, and a beautiful outdoor patio. We back up to a nature preserve so you see trees when you look at the window - its lovely in every season!

The other girls in the house are wonderful working women in their 20s and early 30s, and have been a delight and welcoming to me since I moved in. 

In addition, you will have access to the neighborhood pool in the summers! We are a short 10 minutes from Mosaic District, so there is lots to do in the area. 

For this opening, you have the option to move in on 4/1/22 and be on the lease for 13 months. You also have the option to move in on 5/1 for a 12 month lease. Please contact my roommate Sara (saraccantrell@gmail.com) if you are interested in learning more and meeting the roommates to see if you would be a good fit! 

Some house pictures: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1o9bb_uM82LLkBBuvJzHqAdqnAkXFi1KM?usp=sharing