All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

CF/CM roommate, private 1b/1b, by Ballston Metro |

Hi! 
I am moving and my wonderful CF friend needs a roommate to share an amazing upgraded 2b/2b apartment, shared kitchen and living areas, in-unit W/D, 2 coat closets and a pantry. 

You would be taking over my part of the existing lease and would need to be approved by the building to proceed forward. Dates would be March 1 (negotiable)- August 1, 2022 with the option to renew at the end of the lease.

I have lived here almost 4 years and loved it. Your portion of rent is $1560+ utilities (usually under $80: water and electric, and split the cost of internet with the roommate). 1.5 blocks from Ballston-MU Metro with lots of bus routes, shops and restaurants. Other building amenities: fitness center, business center, lounge areas, indoor pool, package deliveries to front desk staff and the building has additional retail with a convenient store, nail salon, hair salon, shoe repair, tailor etc. 

Apartment complex is Randolph Towers on the 18th floor with views of the Capitol and National Monument from the balcony!! You can watch the 4th of July fireworks right from the balcony!

Let me know if you'd like photos. Happy to send or have you stop by. If interested, please reach out via email and provide 2 references.
Email: rlcianciolo@gmail.com 
This discussion has been closed.