All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.
This is a space where NCCers can network and promote themselves. Postings on this forum is not sponsored or endorsed by National Community Church.

Messages posted here express the views or acts of the author of the message, not necessarily those of National Community Church. Any user who feels that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to contact us immediately by email at admin@theaterchurch.com OR flag the post.

Posts auto-expire in 2 months from last comment

Seeking IT Employment after vaccine accommodation rejection

Hello! I'm seeking a full-time IT position with the right company here locally after being told my final day of employment is March 1st due to the vaccination mandate. I've been in IT for 11 years now working t2 Helpdesk, Administration, primarily focusing on Onsite support but recently seeking remote permanently.

Here is my latest work experience, and more details/resume are available upon request.

2,200+ tickets resolved during employment at an average rate of 55 tickets per month, doubling during COVID with 100% 5.0 CSAT ratings between 2020 and 2021 (1000 tickets solved during this period) via ServiceNow.
Self-Started adoption of products such as NexThink: spearheading new processes and SOPS for proactive support, automated fix scripts, and prioritization of machine replacements due to active users experiencing severe performance issues.
Provided Level 2/Walk-in/Remote VIP support on workstation, telephony, and mobile-related issues and requests.
Effectively questions users to collect information and understand the issues they are experiencing, find the root cause, and perform diagnostic procedures to isolate and resolve the issue.
Escalate or work in tangent with appropriate support groups on unresolved issues, prioritizing to achieve all SLAs
Maintained accurate/up-to-date work logs and resolution details utilizing Incident management software.
Maintained 100% accuracy/control in the asset database of deployed assets, recording/updating as needed. (Eracent)
Maintained and Investigated security-based alerts such as encryption, Security tools, and vulnerability remediation, working around users with high-pressure deadlines and work-stoppages. (JAMF, Entrust, NetSkope, Forcepoint, Cisco AnyConnect Mobility/Network Access/Roaming Security, ActiveClient, McafeeEPO/Bitlocker, VMWare, Citrix Director, Bit9, BeyondTrust, Sentinel, Tanium, ActiveX CMS, Bit9, BigFix, SCCM, Microsoft Teams, Skype, Qualys Cloudview, Office 365)
Adopted root cause analysis report responsibilities with technician counsel across the East Coast and Canada, ensuring accurate ticket creation/resolution for trends. (PowerBI)
Experience with VMWare Workstation, supplying troubleshooting and installation of Virtual Machines.