All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Primary Bedroom for rent for CF in 2 BD, 2 BA apartment - $1,400 (Alexandria, VA)

edited March 2022 in Housing

Hey there! 

I’m looking for a new roommate for my 2 BD 2 BA apartment in Alexandria. My brother lived in the room previously, but moved back to Seattle. So the room is available now, if you want to jump in sooner :) Otherwise, the lease officially restarts in July!

A little about me: 

• CF
  • 24 y/o
  • Work for a local church 
  • Love to bake, read, and catch up on reality tv in my spare time
  • Big fan of coffee in the morning, brunch on the weekends, and quality time spent with friends

A little about my current space: 

• 2 bed, 2 bath apartment 
  • Office/den area
  • The room is open now, but the lease officially restarts in July. Waiting to hear back on rates, so I should know more on that soon... 
  • Ground unit 
  • Close to several shopping centers (ALDI, Target, Trader Joe’s, AMC…) 
  • Bedroom fits a king-size bed, and additional furniture. You can have the bed that’s in there for free, or it can come unfurnished 
  • BIG walk-in closet with built-in shelving 
  • Large, separate bathroom with a tub, shower, and double sink!! 
  • Laundry in unit
  • Off-street parking, in an underground garage ($75 a month)! Super well lit, and spots are alllllways available! Guest parking is also available, if/when needed. You just have to notify management
  • Events hosted throughout the year, and access to amenities (pool, gym, mail service, trash/recycling pick-up)
  • Utilities are shared
Let me know if you're interested, and we can set up a time chat more! 
This discussion has been closed.