All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Looking for CF to fill a spacious bedroom in Bloomingdale- $900/month

Location: Welcome to the 156 U! This gorgeous row-home is on a quiet street (that has the prettiest cherry blossoms). The metro is close by, about a 10 min walk to the green/yellow line, as well as a bus stop even closer. There’s also always parking on our street.

Room/House: This spacious room has a big window and TWO closets, which is quite a luxury in DC. This room comfortably fits a full/double bed, side table, and desk and chair. The house itself is a beautiful space with lots of charm- a big kitchen with exposed brick, dining room, and lots of front windows letting light in the living room. There’s also laundry in the basement, and a back patio.

Roommates: You’ll be living with 3 incredible roommates from ages 25-31, who are easygoing and great to share a group home with. The space is kept clean and organized.

Rent: $900 + utilities

Move in Date: Starting March 1st (can be a bit 

flexible on move-in date)

*If you’re looking for a mattress/frame that can also be arranged!

I’m getting married & moving across town, but I loved living here the last year and a half! 

Please contact me below if you’re interested or email me at daniellerankin14@gmail.com