All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Rm for Rent for CM in Alexandria by Glebe Rd & Mt. Vernon/S.Arl.Ridge Rd near Pentagon/Crystal City

edited February 2022 in Housing
Room for Rent - $1,285 (Nothing else to pay) 
Availability starting: Feb/March - Contact Mark at 202-306-0090, mmakary@hotmail.com

Male owner seeking male to rent other room (Master Room - 3rd floor) in Large Modern Townhome.
Owners room is downstairs (1st floor). 2nd floor is shared. AVAILABLE for February or March move in! From time to time I will rent the 3rd room to a respectful considerate professional

BENEFITS of this place:
 * Month to month move out flexibility as you need so short term stays are welcome such as 1-6 months while in transition and figuring things out. No problem
 * All utilities included in price
 * Fully Furnished Clean Bedroom
 * Kitchen is fully stocked
 * Nothing extra for any utilities
 * Keyless entry with your own code
 * Extra Sanitary measures taken: Professional Air Purification/Disinfection system built into the house central HVAC in home.  I am fully vaccinated.

I have a modern, quiet, peaceful & very clean home and I am looking for a clean & respectful professional. 

A little about me: I enjoy playing guitar at my church in Arlington, I. have family in the area, I work in HR mostly as a recruiter, enjoy board games, reading, netflix, and obviously, I have a  room on occasion for rent to people in transition on a short term flexible basis (or longer if needed and things are working out). Moved from PA to Baltimore to DC after college.

Minutes to National Landing, Amazon HQ2, VA Tech Campus, Pentagon City, Shirlington. Also, 10-14 minutes to Ballston, Georgetown, Old Town). The perfect central location in a highly walkable area (rated a 77) with things from Starbucks & The Birchmere to several grocery stores including MOM's & Giant 1-4 blocks away.

METRO:
I took the metro bus in my backyard for years to the Red Cross across from the White House. It took 12 minutes to get to the Metro Station of Bus Pentagon or Crystal City Metro.  

PARKING:
Street Parking and driveway available. 

****** if you’re interested, would you please let me know a little about yourself or situation - this will increase the chance of my reply. Thanks*****

Comments