All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Professional, Vaccinated, Nanny Available Immediately

Warm, reliable and tidy caregiver seeking a full time, long term position. I work best with down to earth families that value experience and a strong background in early childhood education.I have worked with children infancy-school age for 15+ years. I am a US citizen and able to have taxes withheld. I am covid vaccinated, boosted + flu shot. I follow all CDC guidelines and use public transportation. I am CPR/First aid/AED certified, nonsmoker and clean background check. I love pets.

I plan 2 daily outings, weather permitting. I am able to perform light household management duties and light child-related housekeeping. I enjoy arranging playdates and facilitating age-appropriate milestones through play-based curriculum. I am comfortable creating or following feeding/sleeping schedules and toilet training. I encourage healthy hygiene habits and manners. I am able to prepare healthy, balanced meals with regard to children's dietary restrictions.

I prefer a contract with benefits and pay based on my experience and skill set. Ideal locations are waterfront, navy yard, capitol hill or nearby areas. I am open to occasional babysitting, overtime or a nanny share. Excellent references provided after in person meeeting I look forward to hearing from you.

Thank you,

Vanessa
VASMITHNANNY@Yahoo.com