All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

1 BR FOR CF IN MOUNT VERNON TRIANGLE TOWNHOUSE | $1050 | MOVE IN FROM FEB 1, 2022

edited January 2022 in Housing

Hello!  A last minute job opportunity is necessitating a move to Tennessee so I am looking for someone to take over my lease (up for renewal August 2022) with my incredible flatmate Nicki.  Please text/email me for additional pictures!  I've included the details below but if you have any questions please feel free to reach out.

Natalie Buczynsky

nbuczynsky@gmail.com

DETAILS

Available February 2022

1 Bedroom in a two bed flat on the second story of a townhouse in Mount Vernon Triangle, shared with one other single young-professional CF.

Flat is located on the same block as the Mount Vernon metro stop and is a 10 minute walk from downtown DC, 20 minute walk to the Mall, 30 minute walk from Capitol Hill, and a 30 minute walk from Dupont. 

Amazing access to great restaurants, museums, and shops.  Our landlady is amazing and the tenants in the two other apartments in the building are so nice (we've had fun dinner parties but also they're so quiet and laid back so if you're more of a "keep to yourself" person totally cool!).  The light is incredible (the only light I had turned on in the pictures was the bathroom light).  

Rent: $1050 per month\Utilities: Tenants only pay electric which is approximately $17-$20 a month (we think there's something wrong with the meter but we aren't questioning it, haha) split between both tenants.