All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Seeking CF for Sunny Yellow Room in 3 br/1.4 ba Rowhouse in Capitol Hill

Come join this charming house in lovely Northeast! This 3 bed/1.5 bath is full of character and features a living room with fireplace, dining area, kitchen with appliances and washer/dryer, back deck, small half bath downstairs and full bath with walk-in shower upstairs. Well-furnished common areas.

Room: A cozy 9x9 room, I was honestly surprised how much I could fit in here! The north-facing exterior wall is almost entirely windows, which means lots of light. Lovely in all seasons!

Housemates: Two Catholic ladies who love tea, books, art, and good conversation. One works in Capitol Hill, and the other splits her time in and out of the district.

Location: Right across from Kingsman Soccer Field/Dog park, which is a lovely green space to bring a book. Easy walk to Lincoln Park, 1 mile from Union Station. Zone 6 street parking out front, street lamps provide extra light (especially nice in the winter).

Other: No smoking or dogs. Our landlady lives a couple houses down and is truly wonderful. 900/m plus internet/gas/electric split three ways (~50-70/m). Move in as early as January 16. 

Let me know if you have any questions or would like to schedule a time to see the place.

Comments