All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Crystal City Area Furnished Master Room in Modern Townhome for CM – Avail Jan 2021 (maybe late Dec)

AVAILABILITY BEGINS: Dec 20, 2021: (S.Arlington/Crystal City/Pentagon City Area)

Simple Rent. $1,285/mo includes all Utilities and Wifi. 

Advantages:
 * Month to Month rental. No locked lease.
 * Luxurious Modern Spacious Home
 * Fully furnished Master Room/Private bath
 * Kitchenware is stocked and available.
 * Easy come, easy go, digital keypad for door.  
 * Share home with friendly considerate owner (40's) 
 * Car: Driveway and off street parking
 * I am and I am looking for someone who is considerate of others and friendly. 

A little bit about me: 
I am from PA and went to college there, then lived in Baltimore, then Georgetown, now at the 3900 block of Elbert Avenue, Alexandria, VA. I am in my late 40's, active in my church, enjoy singing/guitar playing, reading, netflix, spending time with friends and family. I work in Human Resources/Recruiting. I enjoy exercising and use to play tennis and lacrosse.

Due to the homes flexibility of move out date and the location, the rental has worked out well for transitioning service personnel, Pentagon employees and Geo-bachelors deployed to DC until their family can catch up with them. 

If Interested in short term or long term, just:
Email me with your situation and a little about you if so inclined. I'm happy to share more on the phone about the house and myself. Thanks.

ALSO, HERE ARE SOME EXTRA DETAILS:

* Bike Rating: 90
 * Walkability Rating: 84 
(Lots of retail walkable right here including two large grocery stores (GIANT and  MOM's), a Starbucks, 24/7 Waffle Shop, Mediterranean, Mexican, Indian, Asian, and the famous Birchmere Dinner/Concert hall 1 block away
 * Good Transit Rating: 42 
(Bus station at the corner. Enter 3900 Elbert Avenue, Alexandria into wmata.com. New Potomac Yard/VA Tech Metro is 1 Mile down Glebe road

Proximity:
House if off Glebe Road Exit 7 on 395 
On the Glebe Road border of S. Arlington and N/ Alexandria Between 1-5 minutes to Crystal City / Pentagon City / National Landing / Potomac Yards / Amazon HQ2 /  Route 1/ Jefferson Davis Highway / Richmond Highway

No Covid Worries:
*Renters must be vaccinated. I am fully vaccinated.
*Home has an air purification system built into the central HVAC which kills most things as I understand it
*Home has never had pets or smokers.