All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Looking for CF for Room available Jan. 2022 in 2 BD/2BA condo in U Street/Shaw

Room available for move in January 1, 2022 to share with a 30-year-old female professional who works from home full-time and attends law school in the evenings.

I’m looking for a mature, friendly, and easy-going female roommate to share 2 bedroom/ 2 bathroom condo located one block from U Street Metro, across the street from the new Whole Foods and an easy 5 minute walk to NCC Lincoln Theatre campus. 

Available bedroom has a full bathroom/shower connected to the bedroom. Room fits a queen size bed, small desk, dresser and book shelf. (Bedroom furniture not included with room.) Shared living space is updated with granite counters and stainless steel appliances and is mostly furnished. Rent is $1375 per month + electricity/wifi with a one year lease.

You can't beat this fun location with all the shops, restaurants and happenings in U Street and 14th Street and the green/yellow line metro station one block away. Condo building has a large rooftop deck with great views of DC for grilling and relaxing.

I love living here and value a home to relax and de-stress in. If this sounds like a good fit for you, please email me with a little bit about yourself and what you usually do on weekends. Thanks!