All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Huge sunny master bedroom for CF on Capitol Hill

Hello! We have 1-2 spots opening up for Christian females in our sunny, spacious Capitol Hill rowhouse two blocks from Lincoln Park and within easy walking distance of Eastern Market and the Capitol. The master bedroom for rent is $1,550 for the whole room or $775 if two people share the room. If you are interested please reach out to me ASAP (mikaelrgood@gmail.com)! Available immediately!

The master bedroom is a huge, sunny room with hardwood floors, two closets, and a reading nook with bay windows. There's plenty of space for two people, and it has worked out great for me and my current roommate to share it! This house and location are perfect and we've absolutely adored our time here.

A bit more about the house: It is a two-story row house with a full basement for storage, a large living/dining area, a large kitchen, 1.5 bathrooms, three bedrooms, and a beautiful rooftop patio. It is situated in a quiet, residential neighborhood with kind and friendly neighbors. The kitchen is fully stocked with cutlery, pots and pans, and dishes. The appliances are brand-new and the house has central air/heat, which is a rare find for an older Capitol Hill house. It is an extremely flexible lease, there is no minimum time on the lease as long as you find a replacement for yourself.

Please reach out and we can set up calls/Facetimes so you can the two other girls who live in the house! We are all Christian females in our twenties who are involved in local churches and love to cook, read, go on walks, and have cozy gatherings of friends at the house.