All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

ROOM + OWN BATHROOM AVAILABLE FOR CF IN HILL EAST CLOST TO METRO

Hello! I'm looking for a female Christian roommate for my new 2-bed, 2-bath condo (that's right, your own bathroom!) in Hill East. The condo is just a 6-minute walk from the Stadium Armory Metro (blue, orange and silver lines), and a 7-minute walk from Safeway. Just a few stops away from the Capitol South Metro, or a 30-minute walk to the Capitol. Also easy access to downtown.

Availability is somewhat flexible, starting as early as mid-December, but ideally no later than sometime in February. (I don't move in until mid-December.) 

The condo features exposed white brick walls in the open floor plan-style living room, and an eat-in kitchen. The bathroom that would be yours (and open to others only when guests are over) is just two steps from the 10x10 bedroom. The room would be unfurnished, with the exception of a wardrobe. There is also a closet in the room. 

Rent is $1,075 a month + half of utilities (electricity and Internet, which should run around $120 a month each.) The initial lease would be for one year. 

Open to considering small/quiet dogs if you have one, with a pet deposit. 

Let me know if you're interested and I can share more/we can talk!

Feel free to reach out or send anyone interested my way, at kathrynmichellewatson@gmail.com

This discussion has been closed.