All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Two rooms available for CM in large Georgetown row house starting 12/1

We are looking to fill two rooms in our large 3-story, 4-bedroom 2 bath house in the heart of Georgetown! At $1,125 per room(+$80 or so for utilities), this is a great deal! 

Start Date: December 1, 2021 for the large master bedroom. The second smaller bedroom is more flexible with the move in date. Prefer a longer-term roommate, but also receptive to short-term. Home is professionally managed by Chatel Real Estate. 

Bedroom: both rooms are on the 3rd floor. For the larger bedroom: Large windows provide abundant natural light. Overlooks the beautiful cobblestone street. 20 x 25 with wood floors, closet, dedicated desk area and enclosed fireplace. For the smaller bedroom: two windows overlook the rear patio and back alley corridor. The back alley is well lit and well maintained so it is not a bad sight. The room has a wall of built-in shelves and a built-in desk as well as a nice size closet. 

Bathroom: Remodeled spring 2019. Direct access from bedroom. Shared by both 3rd floor bedrooms.

Ground Floor: Large living room that spans the length of the house, a renovated kitchen (summer 2020), dishwasher, washer, dryer and backyard patio. 

Parking and transportation: Qualifies for Zone 2 residential street permit. Very easy to find a spot on street or an adjacent street on busy weekends. 1 block from a metro bus stop as well as two blocks from another metro bus and circulator stop. I’ll be glad to talk to you about these since this was my main mode of transportation

About Us: Two young Christian professional males. We are welcoming and keep a clean house. We both like to decorate and keep things looking nice and presentable. We also live independent lives and travel frequently. We sometimes host friends or game nights and very occasionally we will have a house party.

If interested, please message me here or email ethanthornburg1996@gmail.com to tell us about yourself, learn more and set up a visit! Thank you!