All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

CF Looking for Roommates/Room Available

edited August 2021 in Housing

Hi! My name is Hannah, and I'm new to DC. I'm in my early 20s and am looking for a CF roommate or room available. I am laid back, like to keep my space clean and would love to have friends over occasionally. I love exploring the city, brunch, good coffee, watching the Bachelorette, dogs, going on walks, and being outside. I would love to be friends with my roommate but also can respect the need for alone time. I work for a non-profit on the Hill and am fully vaccinated.

I'd like to stay under or around $1100, if possible. I'd ideally like to join a house on Capitol Hill or find a roommate to join me in a Navy Yard apartment. I'm hoping to move sometime this fall!

If you are interested in connecting, please email me at hannah_daniel@att.net. I'd love to learn about you, what you're looking for, and find a time to chat!