All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

CM NEEDED: $1000 EACH/MONTH BEDROOM AVAILABLE FOR RENT

Basement suite currently available for rent in a single family house located in Manassas Park, VA.

Move in date: 

From September 1, 2021.

The property is located in Manassas Park, VA close to shopping malls, sports centers, parks/historic sites and natural scenery. It's also close to Virginia Railways Express (VRE) and Manassas Metro Bus (OmniRide) accessible to professionals who work in the DC area. There is a $1000/month + utility basement space currently available for rent.

About me: I am a professional young man who works in the DC area. I am a neat and organized person who doesn't smoke, doesn't drink, doesn't do drugs. I am a humble Christian and live by the principles of my Christian faith and I would be glad to rent the available rooms in this beautiful house with people of like mind.

Christian Male or Female are welcome.

Anyone who is interested can reach me by email: ephraimon@gmail.com or 2024891592. I will respond accordingly.

Thanks and God bless!