All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

CF looking for housing in/near Arlington!

Hi there! I'm hoping to find housing in an established home or to join a housing search in Arlington or surrounding areas. 

I really value my faith and I'm hoping to find like-minded roomies! Organization/cleanliness is super important to me. I'm hospitable and love having people over for game nights or just to hang. Definitely social but introverted, so it's also important for me to have some quiet time to recharge. I work from home and start classes soon (I'm in grad school!), so I'll definitely want to find a place where I'm able to comfortably work/study.

Unfortunately, I can't do pets and looking for non-smoking housing. I'm also hoping to keep costs at or under 1k not including utilities but I'm flexible. Would love to chat if you think we'd be a great fit!

Comments

• Hey there! My sister (Vicky) and I (Emma) are in our early twenties, looking to move to Arlington for work around early September. We are looking for CFs to join our housing search for an apartment or townhouse in South Arlington (preferably near a bus stop) and our combined budget is $1500/month. We are both introverts who value our alone time, but want to develop a friendly, warm house culture and have space to host events once we get plugged into church. My email is emma.j.wen@gmail.com if you'd like to learn more or set up a time to chat!