All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

ISO CF for spacious Rosedale Rowhouse (private room & bath - $925)

Looking for Christian female roommate to join 2 CFs and one dog in our updated 3 bed/3.5 bath rowhouse on a lovely block in Kingman Park. Move-in early Sept. Lease is month to month.

$925/month plus 1/3 utilities ($80-100/month) for your own bedroom with private bathroom, deep closet, and backyard access.

The House:
  • Open common living space & updated kitchen with dishwasher and gas stove, central air and heat, washer/dryer. Additional common area in the basement that can be used for a den/workout space/extra office space, etc. We have fantastic outdoor space: front porch, back deck, and a spacious backyard with fire pit, grill, and hammock. 
  • Location: I know and love our neighbors! Close to the Rosedale library and public pool, the D6 bus, and <15 min walk to Stadium Armory station. Street parking is easy in this area!
The Vibe:
  • would love to find roommates who would enjoy hosting our respective small groups, movie nights, and overnight guests; keep the space well-maintained; and check in on each other/have some roommate dinners or coffees sometimes
  • *** I am in the dog adoption process, so looking for someone comfortable living with a dog in the space (while having no dog responsibilities! best of both worlds, imho)***
  • The housemates: two young professional CFs who enjoy hiking and watching superhero movies together, and love our local churches.
Reach out to me RosedaleRowhouse at gmail dot com for photos/questions, etc!

This discussion has been closed.