All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Bedroom with full en-suite bathroom in H St NE Rowhouse for CM beginning September 1st | $925

I am looking for fill two rooms with solid believers to sign a year long lease beginning September. The individuals should be those that seek to pursue holiness in all things, and as such, strive to be clean, respectable, hard-working, and selfless individuals for the glory of God. They should understand that we all have busy lives, but do see the need and desire to partake in fellowship with the local church and to foster community with their housemates. This would be an incredible opportunity for someone looking to grow in their faith and form great friendships.

About Me: I am a recent Georgia Tech alum who just moved up from Atlanta to do consulting in Tyson’s. I am very outgoing, enjoy many hobbies such as reading, long distance running, hiking, and spending time with friends. I would say I am the more outgoing-introvert - The really easy-going person who loves to have conversations while at the same time knows there's a time and place for everything. During my time in Atlanta, I was a co-leader of a teen ministry organization known as KLIFE, where I lead a group of 11th grade boys through discipleship. Also, I attended a local church in Atlanta known as Christ Covenant, where I was a member for over two years. I am a very clean individual who is mindful of others and truthfully desires to glorify God in all things. Whether that's by hard work, serving the church, or even by being a good roommate.

Room/House Info:

What you'll get: 182 square ft. (13 x 14) bedroom with lots of light, closet space, and a 40 square ft. en-suite bathroom. Bedroom is on the second floor. The en-suite bathroom comes with a sink, a tub, and shower. 

Why It’ll Blow Your Mind:

- Brand new 2-floor townhouse;

- Open floor plan, Brazilian koa hardwood floors;

- Bright, stocked kitchen;

- New stainless-steel appliances;

- Washer/dryer;

- Central AC;

- Whole house audio;

- Projector ready (we've got the screen)

- Storage space;

- Zone 6 parking (the best in DC)

-A block away from Chick-fil-a and a couple from H St Country Club, Rock and Roll Hotel, Hill Prince and other amazing H St bars

- One block away from your own public pool at Rosedale

Location: Two block away from H St, 30 seconds to a bus stop (X1, X2, X8, X9) or Capital Bikeshare station. 15 minute walk to Union Station or Stadium Armory Metro.

Details: Rent runs $925 for the room. Other utilities (gas, electric, water and Internet) are usually less than $70/month.

Move-in starts September 1st. Send me an email with your contact information and favorite thing to do in DC and we’ll get in touch!

Contact email:  khansha535@gmail.com

This discussion has been closed.