All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Animated CF Seeking All CF Community in DC | Budget = $700 - $900/mo | Move in Sept. 1st - Oct. 1st

edited August 2021 in Housing

Hey there—De’Siree ("Des") here. If you think we'd be a fun fit, and you still have an opening in your place, feel free to email me at desiree.nicole1028@gmail.com.

Comments

• More details: I’m a 20 something Christ-follower who’s looking for a new place with Christ-like community. I attend National Community Church (NCC), am a leader in NCC’s prayer ministry, & I serve on the 300 Team (intercession).

My budget is around $700-$900 per month (including utilities). I’m looking to move sometime between September 1st & October 1st.

Closeness to the metro & walkability are must haves for me. I also need a place that has excellent internet & is great for working from home.

I’m willing to consider places outside of DC that are walkable to the metro & other necessities like a grocery store.

I’m an animated introvert who’s devoted to loving God & people well. I value clean living, respect, hospitality, community, & stewardship.

And I’d be thrilled to live with other mature Christian women who are more than roommates… who are friends.