All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

CF Student - Looking for Roommates for 2bd Apartment

Hi! 
I'm Madison, a rising senior at George Washington studying International Affairs and Russian. I was supposed to study abroad this fall, but the university cancelled its affiliation with the program I was with, leaving me in the lurch for housing back in DC for the fall!

About me:
I've lived in DC on and off for about 4 and a half years now, so I am very familiar with the city. I lovvve walking around the city, spending time with friends, and going on adventures. I am pretty social, I enjoy having friends over. I also am in ROTC, so I have to wake up early and have obligations with the military sometimes over the weekends too. I'm a tidy and respectful roommate, and really value direct communication. 

What I am looking for in a roommate:
Someone easy-going, an LGBTQ-affirming individual or someone understanding and non-judgemental. Would love to have someone who wanted to spend time with me or go on adventures but also someone who values personal time. Looking for someone tidy and respectful of shared spaces!

The apartment:
Looking for a two-bedroom with shared bathroom (or two bathrooms if the price allows). My budget is ideally no more than $1500 and hopefully that would include utilities but I am open to a little more if the place is ideal. I would prefer an apartment over a townhouse -- looking for a place with a nice gym and good shared spaces. I also would prefer somewhere close to the metro. Looking for a 9-12 month lease, with potential option for sublease.

The neighborhoods:
I love Southwest Waterfront, and have found some great two-bedroom options. That neighborhood is my first preference. I would also be down for Rosslyn (as long as its close to the metro), Dupont Circle, or West End. Ideally, though, SW.

A few of the apartments in SW I love are The Kiley and Modern on M.  If you are interested, please shoot me a text! Would love to get to know you and see if we would work as roommates. (401) 578-8444