All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

CM looking to join a group home setup in DC - budget up to $2K

edited July 2021 in Housing
Hey friends,

I'm Evan, a 26-year-old Christian male working in tech in downtown DC.  Though I had previously lived with two roommates, I chose to live alone during the pandemic, which was great for not getting covid but terrible for being part of a community.

My lease is up in two months (Sep 22), so I'd love to join a group home setup sometime between now and then.  Budget is up to $2K, and I'd like to be in DC proper, near a red/orange/silver/blue Metro stop, and decently close to a real gym.  Most of the rest is negotiable, and if I overlap with my current lease for a few weeks, that's not a big deal.

Aside from my sense of humor (terrible) and cooking repertoire (like three things), I enjoy attending policy talks, jigsaw puzzles, my Peloton (which can be shared!), hosting parties, and of course brunch.  I normally attend Passion in Shaw.  Barely drink, don't smoke, potty trained, etc.

Please reach out to me at long.evan.c@gmail.com if you're interested in filling a room or putting together a group setup.

Evan

Comments

This discussion has been closed.