All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

CF room available in cute apartment in Van Ness - Sept 1st

edited July 2021 in Housing

We are two Christian ladies looking to fill a room in our 3 bedroom apartment with someone considerate and communal! 

The Place: 3003 Van Ness. Great location steps from the metro, grocery store, and CVS and walking distance to restaurants, library, bars, and Rock Creek Park! The apartment building has a pool, gym, and concierge. The apartment itself is 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom (which is not as annoying as it sounds), living room, kitchen, and balcony. The room available has direct balcony access. 

The People: Kailey, Mary Ellen and Natalie have lived together for 2 years, including a full COVID year which they survived via movie nights, late night chats, long hikes, and cocktails. Natalie is now leaving us for a job opportunity outside of DC. Kailey and Mary Ellen are both in their early 30's and love reading, deep conversations, and being out in nature. Kailey likes watching good movies, Mary Ellen prefers playing tennis. 

What we’re looking for: Someone who wants to make this apartment home, even if only for a year or two, rather than just a place to sleep. By that we mean someone clean and considerate and communal - who take turns doing chores, isn’t having loud phone conversations at midnight, and wants to do roommates hang outs now and then! We also have a house rule of no random strange men or sexy sleep overs, so if you want to be bringing your one night stands home, we aren’t the apartment for you. 

The room is $967 per month including all utilities except for the internet ($19.5 per month). The room is available September 1st.

See photos below! 

Comments

• Hi MaryEllen, it seems like you all have a beautiful home! I would definitely be interested in a long term stay. I currently live in Alexandria and love northern Virginia. I'm also in my early 30s and enjoy a clean cozy space with friendly roommates. Let me know if you'd like to have a conversation or if there is an easier way to communicate, I'd love to learn more. Thanks! :)