All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

$500 Bedroom for CM in Sterling, VA starting September 1st

Are you looking for affordable, Christian housing in NOVA?  A bedroom in my Sterling, VA townhome is available starting September 1st. The bedroom shares a bathroom with one of the other three housemates, who are all Christian, male, young professionals. The common space on the main floor of the house is shared by everyone (including a spacious kitchen with two fridges), and there are shared laundry facilities in the basement. The townhome is in Lowes Island (a really nice neighborhood) and backs up to woods, a creek, and a walking path. Lots of parking directly in front of the townhome. There are several gyms and tennis courts in the Cascades area that are part of the home owners association, and a shopping center (with groceries, a sports bar, and the local commuter bus stop) within a 5 minute walk. Close to Reston, Tysons, Herndon, and Ashburn, and only 5 minutes from Our Lady of Hope parish. Let me know if you are interested and I can send you the Landlord's Rules and sample lease to read over.  After review, we can arrange a time for you to come check out the place and meet the housemates. I am asking for $500/month plus your share of utilities (averages out to ~$65/month). I require proof of employment, security deposit equal to one month's rent, and a signed lease to secure the room. Thanks for considering, and God bless!
Joe (jh@vt.edu)