All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Rooms Available for CM in NW DC (Ledroit Park/Shaw/Park View)

edited July 2021 in Housing
Hello! 

Both of my roommates have chosen to move out, and  I am thinking this would be a great time to get Christian dudes to move in. 

It's a rowhouse near 5th and T NW in the quiet Ledroit Park Neighborhood of DC. there's a small green space out front, and a small porch in the back. It's 7-minute walk to the Shaw/Howard University Metro Station (Green/ Yellow Line), and there is bus and capital bikeshare access nearby as well. The neighborhood is wonderful, centrally located, and a quick trip downtown. The Right Proper Brewing Company is around the corner, as well a Whole Foods and Trader Joe's within walking distance. A couple of good coffee shops, the U-street corridor, and good green space are all a walkable distance away.  Street Parking is also pretty easy in this neighborhood. 

The Rooms

The first room is 992. It'll fit a desk and a queen bed easily as well as some other stuff. Currently, the Queen bed and desk are also still there and can be yours if you want. 

The second room is 1007. It'll also fit a queen bed and desk. No extra furniture is expected, though. 

The lease expires on July 31, and falls to a month to month. I would love to resign, though to a 12-month lease. The management company has offered the same rent for next year. 

The earliest Move-in is August 1. 

The roommate.

I am a 25 year old former Peace Corps Volunteer and current federal employee. From the midwest originally. love chilling, the nats, and exploring DC. Also a big biker.  I have been in DC for a year now, and attend a local DC church which I love. 

Feel free to contact me at matthewlcarls@gmail.com