All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

A Beautiful Master bedroom available for rent starting Sept 1,2021

A master bedroom ( 13” x 10”) for a CF in a shared condo, in beautiful Belle View area in Alexandria 

Looking for a female housemate in a lovely 2-bedroom, 1 bath cozy condo with a private balcony, pool and tennis court access.

Room is will be available starting September 1,2021. Here are fun facts about the area/location

• 8mins away both from King St and Huntington Metros

• 2 blocks away from Mt. Vernon trail

• 1.5 miles away from Old Town waterfront

• ~5miles from DCA international Airport

• Shopping center with Safeway, USPS, CVS and a ton of cute little stores less than 5 mins walking distance away

Ideal housemate:

I’m looking for a Christian female housemate who is clean, responsible , considerate and kind. Since I am active in my church, I might occasionally host church events like prayer meetings and/or Bible studies at the house. Looking for a housemate that would be comfortable with that. No overnight guests of the opposite sex, unless they're family. 

Rental terms

There is a minimum lease of 6 months, with the option to either be month to month or to extend your lease. The room rents for $850 per month including utilities except internet and electricity (which runs between $100-150-$ a month and will be split in two). The renter will have access to a pool and tennis court. A security deposit equal to one month's room rent is required at signing. Unfortunately, no pets, and no smoking.

If you’d like to stop by to look at the room and meet and/or need more info,  please reach out to me with some basic details about yourself and some of the details below. Thank you and look forward to speaking with you 

- A little bit about yourself 

- what are you looking for in a roommate situation 

- Desired move in date

- Desired lease term ( 6 or 12months)

Look forward to speaking with you 
Thank you 
Ruthie 
Email : rutiemmanuel@gmail.com