All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

CF- Shared first floor of a rowhouse on Capitol Hill $1050 (mid August)

The landlord does not allow pets or smoking.

A full master bedroom with a private bathroom and small study is available for $1,050 per month beginning mid August. The lease is month to month. This room is on the first floor of a rowhouse in the Capitol Hill neighborhood. It is very near to Staunton Park. The closest metros are Eastern Market and Union Station. You can walk, bike, or scooter to H street or Eastern market (both about 0.7 miles.) Buses are also available at Staunton Park or Eastern Market. 

I live in a small room on the other side of the floor. The shared area includes a living room and kitchen. We also have our own private, full-sized porch. The living room has a TV, loveseat, and bookshelf which will all be staying. The kitchen has a fridge, oven, dishwasher, microwave, and a toaster oven. There is a shared washing machine and dryer in the basement. 

I am fully vaccinated! Yay! Anyway, I am 26 and I recently returned to the area. I love watching movies, exploring, and finding fun activities to do around the district. I work from home most days. I particularly love international topics and events. 

Please let me know if you would like more pictures. Our living room is a bit messy at the moment as my roommate prepares to move. If you are interested, please email me at fleming.bethany8@gmail.com.

-Bethany

Comments

This discussion has been closed.