All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

2 Bed/2 Bath Available in Bloomingdale/Ekington - $2500

I'm Maegan, and my husband and I have been going to NCC for 8 years. We have 2 bed/2bath apartment in Bloomingdale/Ekington that we'll looking to rent starting in April. The details are below. Please contact me if you are interested! 

Recently renovated, spacious 2br/2ba centrally located to shopping, restaurants and metro. Rhode Island Metro/shopping is a 10 minute walk door to door, and Capitol Bike Share and a bus stop are on the same block as the apartment. 3 minute drive/10 minute walk to both Bloomingdale and Brookland area restaurants.  The unit features an en suite master, a large open-concept living room, LOTS of natural light, and a parking spot. Utilities include water/garbage, gas and electric are separate. Pets are considered on a case by case basis.

Description
   - The Master Bedroom is huge at 250 Sq.Ft. (more than enough room for a king size bed, pictured above), with a full size closet, and en suite full bath with a shower/tub. 
   - The Second Bedroom is also large at 140 Sq.Ft. (fits a queen size bed comfortably), with a full closet and lovely french doors.
   - 2 full Bathrooms, both recently renovated. 
   - Washer/Dryer in unit. 
   - Hardwood floors and exposed brick throughout.
   - Private, off street parking for one car.  Ample on-street parking available as well. 
   - Large, private deck. 
   - Backyard Area: The yard space is perfect for summer grilling and hosting, with an area for a garden. This yard space is shared with one other tenant, but each have a private area and there is more than enough room! 
   - Has central air/heat (no window units)
   - Please note: Due to the snow, some outdoor renovation will be completed mid-April (or when the weather allows.) The front steps will be re-paved, and back deck railing will be completed at that time! 

Policies
   - Rent is $2500 per month
   - Security deposit of 1 month's rent required.
   - Water/Garbage included. Gas/Electric are separate. 
   - No Smoking

Comments

• Hi Maegan, 
    My husband and I are potentially interested in this unit! Given that I work at NCC, we go to Barracks Row! Would you happen to have pictures you could send me to kiersten.telzerow@gmail.com? We also have a 1-year-old goldendoodle who is gentle and sweet. Thank you so much! 

Kiersten