All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Looking for CF to share a 2 BR/1 BA in Huntington or Belle View, Alexandria

Hi there!  I am looking for another CF who is interested in living in either a house or condo in Huntington or Belle View, close to Old Town Alexandria.  I have my eye on a couple of different spots in both those areas but would love to find a roommate first.  I am in my early 30s and am an active member of NCC.  I am a teacher so am pretty busy during the week and like to relax when I am home.  I enjoy outdoor activities and having small groups of friends or Bible studies over.  I have an 8 year old super friendly and well-trained chocolate lab (labrador retriever) who will live with me about two weeks out of the month so a dog-friendly roomate would be great.  The majority of places that I have found would be around $900 per person (or less).  Please send me an email at farrell.harding@gmail.com if interested.  Happy house hunting!   

Comments

This discussion has been closed.