All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Seeking CF Roomate(s) for Late Summer/Fall!

Hi all! I'm a recent college grad looking for potential roommates in the Arlington/NoVa area for when I start work later this summer. I'm open to taking over a lease in an established home/apartment or finding something new if it's a good fit! 
I love to swim, hike, and bake- and always enjoy exploring new places. My faith and finding community is really important to me- please let me know if you have any questions or if you're also in need of a roomie/buddy! 

Comments

• Hi! My roommates and I are looking to fill a room in our beautiful townhouse in Ballston! We're looking for someone to move in mid-August. Here are some other details:
    • 4 bedrooms, 3 baths, beautiful big kitchen, outdoor patio
    • Large living & dining area, as well as a 2nd shared space used for exercising, extra remote working space, storage, etc.
    • Open room is unfurnished, has closet, and shares full bathroom with 1 other girl
    • $1200 + utilities (~75-100/mo per person)
    • Ideally, mid-August move-in
    • Washer/dryer in-house
    • Safe, quiet neighborhood
    • No pets, no smoking
    • Landlords are friendly/helpful
    Let me know if you're interested in learning more! Email me at elizabethchung723@gmail.com :) 
  • Not in NoVa (in NE DC) but if you click through my profile you can see my house listing - we love hiking and baking! :smiley:
  • Hey there! I found a great place in Arlington that I’m looking for someone to share with!! Shoot me an email and we can connect!!
    tierinrose.mandelburg@gmail.com
  • Hi, my roommate and I have an opening in our Clarendon condo starting Sept 1st!  Let me know if you’d like additional information.  
    Mallieimbler@gmail.com
  • Hey there! My sister (Vicky) and I (Emma) are in our early twenties, looking to move to Arlington for work around early September. We are looking for CFs to join our housing search for an apartment or townhouse in South Arlington (preferably near a bus stop) and our combined budget is $1500/month. We are both introverts who value our alone time, but want to develop a friendly, warm house culture and have space to host events once we get plugged into church. My email is emma.j.wen@gmail.com if you'd like to learn more or set up a time to chat!