All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Beautiful 2bed/2bath for rent near Shirlington

All utilities except cable/internet included! Lease starts August 1st. The unit features a master with two large closets one of which is a walk in. Also a spacious second bedroom with its own bathroom. All new stainless steel appliances were put into the unit in 2020. Additional highlights of the unit include a built in bar, a large balcony facing north towards DC with views of the Air force Memorial, and laundry conveniently located adjacent to the unit. Unit comes with storage space and access to all the Parc East amenities (Pool, Gym, etc...) The location of Parc East is incredible! You can walk to Shirlington over the pedestrian bridge and enjoy its many restaurants and shops. It is literally seconds away (.2 Miles) from the 395 ramp and minutes away from DC (5 Miles) , the Pentagon (2.7 Miles) , Arlington, Del Ray, Potomac Yard, Reagan Airport (2.9 Miles) and much more. There are three bus routes that can take you quickly to any of the several nearby metro stations. Get to I-66, I-95, I-495, I-295, or GW Parkway in just minutes as well. There is more and more popping up daily; especially with the arrival of Amazon. the new Virginia Tech campus and the continued development of nearby Potomac Yards. There are 3 grocery stores within a mile of the condo as well as hundreds of restaurants. Additionally the 4 mile run trail is steps away from the building. The building itself is beautifully maintained. Amenities include 24 hour front desk concierge, pool, storage, ample parking (no parking pass needed, so perfect for hosting), storage space, fitness center, basketball courts, tennis courts and much more! Thermostats separately control each bedroom and living room. 1 or 2 year lease All utilities except cable/internet included.

Comments