All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Seeking a Christian female for $1100 bedroom in Arlington

Hello!  

My friend who currently lives with me is relocating and I am looking for a Christian female roommate to join me when she leaves. 

This will be a 12 month lease starting August 2021,  however the space might be available a little earlier than August. 

About the apartment - The apartment is a  2 Bedroom and a bath.  Conveniently located right of off 395, about 5 minutes drive from Pentagon City. Rent is $922.00 per month, utilities generally run between $100-150, Indoor parking is $60.00 and out door reserved parking is $50.00. Cable/Internet is about $52 person. All and all the monthly cost for everything would go about $1120.00 including everything if not less. 

The square footage of the apartment is 1150 which is significantly larger than comparative apartments. The living, dining room and kitchen will be fully furnished. Washer and dryer is easily accessible on the apartment floor. 

The building offers several amenities:  pool, gym, free coffee station (on hold now due to COVID) and nice lobby area for reading, to get work done or socialize.  

A little about me - 

I am a female in my 30s who valued my Christian faith. I work for a local Health Department.  I am somewhat an introvert and prefer nights in on the weekends and so I am looking for someone who also prefers a quieter apartment and sees it as a safe zen place.  

It’s very important to me to keep my living space clean, tidy and organized. I value being healthy and active. I love to cook, enjoy outdoorsy things, coffee shops, restaurants and chilling at home with Netflix. 

I am not much of a drinker and so I am looking for someone who is not a heavy drinker and who will be respectful of the apartment. I enjoy having my own space and quiet time in the house and respect my roommate’s space and privacy but I’d also love to be able to build a good relationship and hang out with my roomie! 

I am looking for someone who lives out their faith wholeheartedly and who is kind and has integrity. 

If you are interested and would like more information, feel free to email me at baytee.kebede@gmail.com 

Thank you and I look forward to connecting with you. 

Beth

This discussion has been closed.