All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

CF Seeking Housing

edited June 2021 in Housing
I'm a 32-year old Christian female filmmaker moving from Richmond to D.C. with a flexible move-in date between July-September. I'm looking for a (preferably) unfurnished room in an apartment with other like-minded Christians at a similar life stage. I'd like to be centrally located, preferably within 15 minutes bike ride from Union Station, but still considering options of neighborhoods. I'm open to sublets/month to month, though would prefer a year lease. I have a car and will need parking. I'm active, love the outdoors, am very clean, a social introvert, and I travel often. Love community, plants, and making space peaceful and beautiful. Please reach out to me at ariaks@icloud.com if you know of a good fit! 

Comments

• Hi Aria, are you still looking for a place?! I just came across your info- our house is two 30-somethings women and we’d love to chat more!  
    My email is calhounsc1@gmail.com. Looking forward to hearing from you!