All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

$950 Room Available for CF in Rosslyn/Courthouse

I am looking for a subletter for my light-filled, unfurnished bedroom opening up July 1 with a lease through June 2022. The rent is $950 (wifi and utilities included) for a private room in a beautiful two bedroom apartment in Colonial Village. Perfectly located with easy access to both the Rosslyn and Courthouse metro stops. A 10 minute walk to the Rosslyn Georgetown bus and a 10 minute bike ride to Georgetown or GW. The complex is a quiet respite with its own courtyard lawn with magnolia trees that is perfect for grilling or lounging outdoors. At the same time, it is very centrally located in Arlington within walking distance to several restaurants and Safeway.

A bit unconventional, your roommates would be a young professional couple sharing the other bedroom. One works and studies at Georgetown and the other is starting a teaching job in August. They are a sweet, laid-back couple who are practicing Christians, strong supporters of BLM and LGBTQ equality. Both are COVID-conscious and fully-vaxxed. 

We would love to find someone who is kind, clean, and looking for a peaceful, cozy place to call home as a young professional and/or graduate student. No pets or drug use, please. Obviously not for everyone, but they would appreciate living with someone who is also following Christ. Please contact me with any questions!