All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Room Available In Rosslyn

Hello, 

Thank you for visiting my add and showing interest in the available bedrooms. I am a Christian professional male seeking for two renters to share a three bedroom apartment located in the heart of Rosslyn for a minimum of a year. I am looking for renters that are responsible, clean, respectful , mature, and communicates well with the others 

My current roommates are moving out of VA at the end of the lease which ends July 31 and I am currently seeking two renters to take over their lease. The third bedroom is currently occupied by a Christian male (that would be me). 

Even though moving day will be August 1, I need the two renters to apply before the end of May. $60 Application fee. 

The small bedroom is currently occupied but will be available August first. The rate for the smaller room is around $875 a month plus utilities (sewer, water and electric). Utilities varies but is often +/- $50 or so per person. internet is separate and it is $25 per person. The unit includes washer and dryer. You will share a bathroom with the person that takes over other bedroom 

The second room is a little bit bigger and rent is $ 950 a month plus utilities (sewer, water and electric). Utilities varies but is often +/- $50 or so per person. internet is separate and it is $25 per person. The unit includes washer and dryer. You will share a bathroom with the person that takes over other bedroom 

Both rooms will be available August 1, with some flexibility for early move for the medium bedroom.  

Community & Apartment Amenities

Convenient, 5 -Minute Walk to both Rosslyn and Courthouse Metro Stations. 

Orange, Silver and Blue Line trains runs conveniently through Rosslyn station so you can be in heart of the City within minutes

24-Hour Fitness Center with Cardio Machines, Free Weights, and Yoga Area

Pool & Sundeck with Relaxing Lounge Chairs  

Grilling & BBQ Area with Plush Outdoor Seating

Safeway, Target, Whole Foods, Trader Joe's , many restaurants, and bars are within close walking distance 

Georgetown University is within a short bike ride but there is a shuttle that comes by right across the apartment complex

Georgetown & Georgetown Water Park is short 15minutes walk or 5minutein Uber 

The Farragut North station is the nearest one to George Washington University and it is only the second stop from the Rosslyn Station.

The Mount Vernon Trail is one block away. This trail is an 18-mile paved multi-use trail that stretches from George Washington's Mount Vernon Estate to Theodore Roosevelt Island. It connects with regional trails, including the Potomac Heritage, Custis, Rock Creek, Four Mile Run, and Woodrow Wilson Bridge Trails.

If you would like to come see the apartment or have any questions please feel free to reach out! 

Text: (571)241-5784
Email: rosslynapartment123@gmail.com

Tagged: