All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

CM in Capitol Hill area looking for other CM roommate(s)

Hello! I just accepted a new position at the Law Library of Congress and will be starting on Tuesday May 18. I'm currently living in Charlottesville, VA. I regularly attend a Baptist church and several Bible studies. I'm looking for housing and single Christian non-smoking male roommate(s) in the DC area and close to a Metro stop. I have a cute 3 year old female calico cat named Daisy and a 10 gallon fish tank. I like to play board games, video games, read, bird watch and enjoy the outdoors. I enjoy socializing with each others but also appreciate quiet time. Contact me at ryand730@gmail.com or text me at (434) 409-7198. Looking forward to hearing from you!  

Thanks!
Ryan Donaldson 
(434) 409-7198

Tagged:

Comments

• Hello! I just accepted a new position at the Law Library of Congress and will be starting on Tuesday May 18. I'm currently living in Charlottesville, VA. I regularly attend a Baptist church and several Bible studies. I'm looking for housing and single Christian non-smoking male roommate(s) in the DC area and close to a Metro stop. I have a cute 3 year old female calico cat named Daisy and a 10 gallon fish tank. I like to play board games, video games, read, bird watch and enjoy the outdoors. I enjoy socializing with each others but also appreciate quiet time. Contact me at ryand730@gmail.com or text me at (434) 409-7198. Looking forward to hearing from you!  

Thanks!
    Ryan Donaldson 
    (434) 409-7198
This discussion has been closed.