All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Recently renovated 1BD/1BA English basement apartment off H Street Corridor for $1795!

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1qF2d-iTfL0zqU6tc-djaTz_C1DwV4qsEIwmGeN_Y-G0/edit 

Located on Capitol Hill two blocks from H Street, this recently renovated English basement—with new stainless steel appliances, including Bosch dishwasher, granite countertops, large bedroom window, walk-in shower, gated backyard—is perfect for young professionals, students, or couples looking to live in the city.  

Available June 1st or potentially earlier .  Please message me if interested and include your email address, a bit about yourself, what you’re looking for and how long you’re hoping to lease. I’ll also send a virtual tour video.  

—open floor plan (724ft2), plenty of natural lighting, tile flooring throughout
—10x10 bedroom with closet, large bedroom windows
—bathroom with large, walk-in shower with granite seat
—rear entrance, with large private outdoor space
—great location/neighborhood: close to H Street corridor (Wydown Cafe, Starbucks, etc.), 15 mins walk to Giant, DC Streetcar is a couple of blocks away (which is a straight shot to Union Station) and bus station nearby 
—laundry in unit shared with tenants in main house 
—AC central with additional baseboard heating
 flexible lease term
—pets not allowed, exceptions may be considered with pet fees 
—smoking not allowed 
—utilities is shared approx $85/mos split 4 ways with tenants in upper floor
—security deposit 1 mos rent; application fee $45 (included credit and background check): renters insurance required 
—private parking available; pls inquire 

Comments

• Hi!

My name is David Solfelt. I'm a twenty-one year old student from Wheaton College. I am spending the summer in DC, along with my friend who is also a twenty-one year old Dordt College student, with internships on the hill. We are a looking for an affordable apartment in a safe spot of town for us to live this summer. You're listing looks perfect for what we are looking for! We would be in DC from late May 29th to August 1st. You're listing looks perfect for what we are looking for! I would love to connect more about it and talk about the possibility of me and my friend staying there this summer! You can reach me at email; which is david.solfelt@gmail.com 

Thanks!