All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Room in Ideally-Located Capitol Hill Row House for CM - $1100

Looking for a a third male roommate in a Capitol Hill row house located 3 doors down from Ebenezer's Coffeehouse, one block from Union Station, and three blocks from Senate Office Buildings. The lease begins on June 1st and is for one year. Rent is $1100 plus utilities. 

The house is a 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath, 2 story home. The room is located on the second floor and you would share a bathroom with one other roommate. There is a washer and dryer in the unit. We also have a remodeled back patio with plenty of seating and light. 

The area is unparalleled - The Capitol Complex, H Street, Union Pub, Union Station, multiple coffeeshops, grocery stores, and a multitude of restaurants are all in a three block radius. Very safe. Very fun. Very convenient. So much to love. 

Parking is usually not an issue. We both have cars and rarely have trouble finding street parking on our block.

We're looking for a fellow Christian young professional in mid/late twenties - early thirties. 
Your two potential roommates:
One of us is an engineer and the other is a Hill staffer, both in our mid/late twenties. We keep the house clean and it's usually quiet but we're both social and love having friends over to hang. We became friends through an NCC small group, but now one of us attends Passion and the other Grace DC. 

Pictures of the house can be found here: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1Rv7RCZsW4nGr9UNaiGEReKh11qmzdii3?usp=sharing 

You can contact us at zach.a.kahler@gmail.com if you have any questions or want to schedule a time to stop by. Thanks!

Zach and Daniel

Comments

• Hi Zach and Daniel, 
    Hello! I just accepted a new position at the Law Library of Congress and will be starting on Tuesday May 18. I could stay in a sleeping bag at the row house until June 1st and help pay rent too until I can move in if that’s okay. I’m currently living in Charlottesville, VA. I regularly attend a Baptist church and several Bible studies. I’m looking for housing and single Christian non-smoking male roommates in the DC area and close to a Metro stop. I’m not sure if the rowhouse accepts pets but I do have a cute 3 year old calico cat named Daisy and a 10 gallon fish tank. I like to play board games, video games, read, bird watch and enjoy the outdoors. I enjoy socializing with others but also appreciate quiet time. Contact me at ryand730@gmail.com or text me at (434) 409-7198. Looking forward to hearing from you! 
    Ryan